Location and Hours
Rush University Medical Library is located at:
600 S. Paulina, Suite 571
Chicago, IL 60612
|Monday||7 AM - 12 AM
|Tuesday||7 AM - 12 AM|
|Wednesday||7 AM - 12 AM|
|Thursday||7 AM - 12 AM|
|Friday||7 AM - 12 AM|
|Saturday||9 AM - 12 AM|
|Sunday||9 AM - 12 AM|
|Monday||8 AM - 7 PM|
|Tuesday||8 AM - 7 PM|
|Wednesday||8 AM - 7 PM|
|Thursday||8 AM - 7 PM|
|Friday||8 AM - 5 PM|
|Sunday||12 PM - 8 PM|
UpToDate Anywhere & Free Mobile App
Rush University Medical Center offers UpToDate providing access to all features, tools and free CME credits. If you haven’t registered with UpToDate® yet, you’re missing out on these benefits including the free mobile app!
1. Visit the Library homepage.
2. Click on the UpToDate Anywhere link near the bottom of Quick Links listed on the left side.
3. You will be prompted to enter your network username and password sometimes called a proxy.
4. Clicking on UpToDate should reveal the screen below (without the orange boxes):
5. If you do not have an UpToDate account, register on the right side. If you have a current personal subscription to UpToDate, login on the left side. If you do not see the screen, click on "My Account" to register.
6. Complete all fields and click “Submit Registration.”
7. Registered users will receive an email with your chosen UpToDate username and password.
In order to keep your individual account active, login to your UpToDate Anywhere Remote Access account at least once every 30 days. If you do not sign into your UpToDate account for over 30 days you will need to register again.
Remote and Mobile Access: After you register, the username and password you chose to create your UpToDate account will allow you to install the mobile app available for iPhone, iPad, Android and Windows 8 smartphones and tablets.